The Torchwood Institute - A Doctor Who and Torchwood Blog

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Upcoming DVDs

It's not at all surprising that the next two DVDs out in Region Two next March are going to be The Invasion and The Sontaran Experiment. There's definitely a pattern to rush out the Tom Baker DVDs as quickly as possible, and I think the Patrick Troughton story has more than the usual demand for a black and white story because of the animated reconstruction of the two lost episodes. I'm certainly anticipating it!

Of course, before then we'll also get the first David Tennant DVD boxed set, and the new series soundtrack. Some information about the new soundtrack was posted on zeta minor.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Romana1 said...

Oooh, I can't wait-once the Sontaran Experiment comes out, I'll be able to get rid of my vhs tapes for Sontaran/Genesis-they are taking up quite a bit of space on my shelf! ;) I'm also looking forward to the Invasion.

I'm glad to see that they are continuing to release region one Classic Who in the same order with the same extras as region two. Even if we get it a few months later-at least we're getting them! :) Also-the Sontaran Experiment may not have many extras-but I hear the ones they do have are excellent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home