The Torchwood Institute - A Doctor Who and Torchwood Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Torchwood Update

Outpost Gallifrey is reporting that there's a little bit of a delay on the start of filming on Torchwood, and that as such James Hawes has had to bow out of production. I hope that this doesn't mean that James is completely leaving the Doctor Who orbit.

As far as I'm concerned this is much more interesting because it's all part of the crazy world of being under the Doctor Who microscope than anything else.

Doctor Who fans, in my experience have been far more interested in the production of the series than most other television series, for reasons I could only speculate on, after all.

Despite this blog being on torchwood.org, I really don't see this as being a Torchwood specific blog, but more covering the worlds of Doctor Who in general. If there's going to be any focus, it's going to be related to my perspective on the series.

Though one of my hopes is that when Doctor Who hopefully proves itself successful on the Sci Fi Channel later this year, that they consider Torchwood to be more episodes to purchase above and beyond the second and third series of Doctor Who.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home