The Torchwood Institute - A Doctor Who and Torchwood Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Doctor Who Podcast (revisited)

I know from my logs that people are looking for Doctor Who Podcasts, and besides the multinational Podshock at the Gallifreyan Embassy, which has a delightful multinational feel, and managed to have an interesting interview with one of the extras from the upcoming Rise of the Cybermen a couple weeks ago, there's also my fellow Minnesotan doing Podcast Who, and then Whomix, which gives original music interpretations inspired by Doctor Who.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Steven Jay Cohen said...

Hi,

I really enjoy your stuff. And, I came across something that I thought you might enjoy. It's at http://brokensea.com/drwho

It jumping into full swing on Thursday. I can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home