The Torchwood Institute - A Doctor Who and Torchwood Blog

Monday, September 03, 2007

The Future of Doctor Who is Secure

We've seen a little bit of a panic in some quarters as the BBC announces the future of Doctor Who.

But this shows a nice, solid, long-term commitment to Doctor Who -- I believe that we're now sitting very comfortably for a very solid position to be celebrating the series 50th anniversary in positive style in 2013. We don't know what the production team of 2010 will be like -- and that's several years away -- but Doctor Who isn't going away at all, with nearly as much in 2009 as there was in 1989 -- and a nice long term future.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hmm. Not sure I like that, but I like the idea of no DW at all less. I can live with it I suppose :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home