The Torchwood Institute - A Doctor Who and Torchwood Blog

Monday, August 20, 2007

The Sun Makes Some Rumors Clear

Sometimes, the tabloid stories concerning Doctor Who are obviously false. This is potentially spoiler-filled one that makes enough sense I believe it.

Though I debate if it's really spoiler filled because it's not like it's going to be a surprise to anyone when it actually happens. (And there's really no way not to be spoiled by the time you see something in the US unless you completely unplug from Doctor Who fandom.)

2 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I completely unplug. No Outpost Gallifrey, no Wikipedia, nothing. I'm glad I started doing that because I was able to experience the full impact of the end of series 3 and it was awesome. I suspected what was going to happen, and when it happened it hit me with full impact.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger cretinbob said...

That's excellent. I liked him better than teeth and curls (not that he was bad). I also liked that type of storyline. They have done such an excellent job at continuing the series.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home