The Torchwood Institute - A Doctor Who and Torchwood Blog

Monday, March 13, 2006

Four Days and Counting

Cinescape has a positive editorial on the series on their website.

I got my copy of Entertianment Weekly today, with a nice full-page write up on the new Doctor Who. Especially nice that unlike TV Guide, the biggest picture is from the new series instead of Tom Baker!

Of course, BBC America is serving up Tom Baker at the same time as Doctor Who as the voice of Little Britain. Thankfully, with DVRs and repeat schedules, this isn't as frustrating as it could be...

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger naladahc said...

I find it funny that many of us (well... from the Who-ish blogs I've found) are actually counting down until this Friday. I've had a silly counter for a week going.

Thanks for the Cinescape link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home