The Torchwood Institute - A Doctor Who and Torchwood Blog

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

More Press Coverage

The Dayton City Paper has an article about the new Doctor Who.

Also, I saw that the series was covered in the latest issue of Starlog. It's an article that they've pretty much had on ice since last year, as it was ready to go out at any time the new series sold to America.

I haven't seen it, but apparently there is a brief write up in the TV Guide for next week as well.

There's a full page spread about David Tennant in Sci Fi's magazine. Which I think is especially interesting, since that's the second issue that I can think of with Tennant coverage, and I don't remember any coverage of the Eccleston era. I take that as a generally positive sign that unless the series tanks on Sci Fi, they'll pick up Series Two.

Interestingly, a Stargate site is reporting that the third season of Battlestar Galactica won't air until October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home