The Torchwood Institute - A Doctor Who and Torchwood Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Interesting Doctor Who vids

I'm not a huge follower of the fan music video tradition -- every now and then one pops up and I watch it. I think it's a great form -- and one of my concerns about all of the copyright battles that are going out is that it's pushed so far underground that fans can't do it. I know that some creators are certainly in favor of the form, especially the ones who are of fandom in the first place.

This video is particularly interesting, especially as a commentary on the series:

dw_handlebars - Flummery

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Winkyboy said...

I get a "security sandbox violation" when this thing tries to play... :(

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger FitzWilliam said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger FitzWilliam said...

Season 3: Torchwood UPDATE!

It's official! Torchwood season 3 is filming!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger zhuxiaonuan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home