The Torchwood Institute - A Doctor Who and Torchwood Blog

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Amazon Sales Ranking

Just to follow up, the Amazon Sales Ranking for the First Series boxed set was #3 yesterday, and #2 today. Quite impressive.

I've also been told that the boxed set was sold out at least in one Best Buy. I don't know if that's just the one store, or how it is selling throughout the country. I'm hoping that it's a sign that it is selling well.

It's also my hope that if it sells well, we see DVD and cable distribution for both the first Tennant series as well as Torchwood sooner rather than later.

1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger The Magpie said...

You appear not to have visited Torchwood House. Perhaps you would care to take a look at the website? You can find it here: http://www.visittorchwood.co.uk/

I recommend you visit the Observatory.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home