The Torchwood Institute - A Doctor Who and Torchwood Blog

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sci Fi Wire on Torchwood

I'm happy to see Sci Fi Wire write about Torchwood, as I'm hopeful that Sci Fi will also pick up that series along with more episodes of Doctor Who. If Sci Fi's plans are to have new episodes of something year-round on the channel on Friday nights, Torchwood would be another series that I'd love to see...

I'm also hopeful that any interviews that mention series two only increase the likelyhood that they'll continue to air it for the second series.

In both cases, what we want to see is that both series make it over here in some easy to access fashion.

1 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Blogger Anthony Garnon said...

I expect we'll find out in a few weeks if sci-fi have bought Who series 2, and news will break at the same time that they've bought Torchwood (maybe as a double package?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home